Sign in to follow this  
smiley1590

sun newspaper hols £9.50 -best friend

i been thinking about going away with my best friend for sun newspaper hols for £9.50 my mum normally gets a priority form through the post this time of year oct time so would this mean possibly of still being able to apply on form as really want to get away ? or is it too late to be planned?

XKLX

it is NOT A HOTEL though! it completely different it HOLIDAY CAMP somewhere just to eat and sleep a base really basic that's all that you NEED AND WANT SO! i think of putting a £10 aside each month starting from this month to save up for next yr so collect tokens out sun newspaper so can get good deal i have already been to this camp with my parents and twin brother so know that it's good and usable! havn't decided pontins or haven or what area ( skeggie,norfolk or southport ummm... decisions!) this time next yr should have enough money together for food , etc and something look forward to and get EXCITED about sorting out planning... all part of FUN ENJOYMENT! GREAT! i know you have to leave by certain time wherever you go think it about 9am -10am in morning but that's o.k doesn't bother me!

XKLX