smiley1590

brought bottle of cocoa butter lotion

Actually any lotion can help as it is actually they motion of rubbing into your skin that helps stretchmarks fade as opposed to the lotion itself, so take time to rub it in using circular motion. They never disappear completely I'm afraid, but Bio oil is good as it heals scars too.

I love cocoa butter though the smell is heavenly.

stretch marks affect me quite bad as unsightly as do the loose skin i been left with so annoying with breasts and tum so wish i could have comestic surgery as makes me so depressed when look in the mirror can't see past anything image wise! gr! yeah i know S.M only fade don't go completely sadly! i know you can have laser treatment on them though which maybe an option!

XKLX

I find mine disappear from view when I put clothes on.

:rolleyes::whistle:

K x

:thumbs:

Well, after 4 babies, my tum looks like it needs ironing! But I don't care...people are more attracted to a happy, positive personality than a strecth-mark-free bod in my experience :D

Bid :)

well already seeing positive results from using the lotion and has been few days of using it that's all!!! i'd recommend it to my girlfriends who worried over their stretch mark bodies also! i feel like it working it's magic miracle like are fading quite fast so i'm pleased HAPPY!!! :) X i'm putting it on twice a day like my cousin told me too as she uses it and recommended it to me! lol and also use bsaic body lotion aswell as palmer's one! and also toning skin like it says on the bottle! wow i'm impressed BIG TIME by it! i'm easily pleased really! lol

XKLX

I've bought a tub of coco de mer body butter. So far I've been unable to vouch for its supposedly aphrodisiac qualities. :wub: