Sign in to follow this  
Viper

why is my post so far down

Just posted and it went right down the list, I bet this one follows it.

Viper

Hi Viper,

I posted on your post about Leaving Ben at school and this one, and sure enough the've flown right down the postings???????? sorry I can't help as to why thats happened!

tizz

I think it's a conspiracy from the bat cave. :lol: They want to keep all us non contributers at the bottom to keep the bat cave at the top :bat:

Please forgive us bat cave inhabitants, we do read your driv..err wonderful rambli...err excelent contributions to the forum. Honest. :pray::notworthy:;)

Viper.

I'll tell ya what it is. :D

Shortly before you posted, it would seem the timings on this forum were corrected (as had been promised by Kris here yesterday). So all posts from that time onwards are being timestamped with the correct time, as you'll see when you post. :) And to prove it, if you go here ...

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.ph...=UserCP&CODE=04 (that'll take you to the "Board Settings" screen in your control panel)

... you'll see the time is now correct again.

However this now means that posts before this point in time are still 5 hours ahead of the real time! :lol: So these posts are appearing nearer the top of the forum than the newest posts here (like this one).

Give it 5 hours or so though, and things will return to normal again. :) Promise ya! :D

James

hmmmmmm.....the time on the posts are now showing an hour early.

its now 4.30 but this will probably post 3.30......is that the same for everyone?

its now 4.30 but this will probably post 3.30......is that the same for everyone?

Nope. :lol:

James

It's a bit like having your world turned upside down. :lol:

I think the explanation James has given is correct. It may be the case we have to wait 5 hours for things to even out. The online users list is suffering problems for the same reason.

This might help those who are an hour out.

A forum time tip!!!

http://www.asd-forum.org.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=256

Nellie xx

*;) at nellie*

You can tell I'm an Aspie, can't you? :lol: Very technologically- and logically-minded - I think like a computer would. :hypno:

I should've thought of that one-hour tip as well. :D

Anyway, now this post'll get bumped up to the top, coz I think the 5 hours are up now! :thumbs:

James