RainbowsButterflies

Inappropriate Social Behaviour

DD really took the biscuit today. We were in Tesco, and she saw a rather large man. It would have been bad enough if she had commented, but no, she walked up to him and poked him in the stomach, saying 'Beep, beep'!

(null)

Oh dear! Sympathies. Hope he saw the funny side... ;)

Kids... they don't need to have AS for that..

Poor parents though..

My brother, 4yr..

We used to buy good shoes at a client of my fathers admin.office. That man lóves to talk.. eventhough he never notices you've already mentioned you need to go,

for you still have to do the grosseries and cook. In the meantime the kids get restless and start nagging and such.. You'd thínk he'd notice that..

At a birthday of my gran'dad's..the client was also there..

Across the room: "hey móm, isn't that the man that gets on you nerves?! Yeah, he is, isn't he!!"

Edited by butterfly73

Oh dear...

Well, I'm still having trouble from time to time with my 9yo son pooing when we're out in the countryside walking. One time the path passed quite close to a couple of little cottages. I turned around and called out where are you? He called back (loudly) I'm over here having a poo... Bad enough, but actually he was only 10-15 metres from their back fence and he'd taken his trousers and pants off and hung them over a tree like washing...

I'm not out of the woods yet... A few days ago, I turned around to find son 2 (aged 6) weeing in an animal's drinking trough...

I swear I am not related to these people... I CAN'T be...

mousy

Edited by mousytrap

Some cringeworthy stories there, thanks for making me smile.

My car is off the road at the moment as I went into the back of someone (my fault argh, byebye NCD) so we are suffering public transport - yesterday we were waiting at a bus stop and Finn gave me a cuddle, his sister in the buggy a cuddle then grabbed the woman in front of us in the queue around the legs and gave her a cuddle. Has no sense of boundaries but the lady thought it was sweet luckily.

HI,

I love these 'tales of the unexpected' we get with our kids ! LOL.

My worst time with my daughter was when she was 7yrs old.

She had medical problems as well as ASD and she is on growth hormone, so at the time size really mattered to her. She developed a complete fascination with dwarves, and it's really weird how you never see any until something like this interest happens (same as buying a car, you never notice how many identical ones there are until you've bought it)

Anyway, we were at the zoo on a lovely hot summers day, walking along a thin path between exibits, when I spotted a dwarf (I hope that's OK to say? I'm not sure what the current politically correct term is) coming toward us. My daughter may have been small, but her VOICE never has been! ,and before I could reach for her or distract her she shouted LOUDLY, 'Look Mummy, a dwarf!, even I'm bigger that THAT aren't I ?' and to make matters worse, she then asked the poor lady 'Will you run for me? I think dwarves running is REALLY funny!'

Needless to say the poor woman was not amused, and she looked SO angry that I had to try to explain that my daughter wasn't being rude or insulting because she was a horrible child, but she has ASD etc.and was oblivious to the hurt or repercussions of her actions.

It's all part and parcel of 1. being a parent 2. having Aspergers 3. having a child with aspergers and ADHD.

So I continue to see the funny side of things like this, at least life is NEVER boring! LOL

Oh dear...

Well, I'm still having trouble from time to time with my 9yo son pooing when we're out in the countryside walking. One time the path passed quite close to a couple of little cottages. I turned around and called out where are you? He called back (loudly) I'm over here having a poo... Bad enough, but actually he was only 10-15 metres from their back fence and he'd taken his trousers and pants off and hung them over a tree like washing...

I'm not out of the woods yet... A few days ago, I turned around to find son 2 (aged 6) weeing in an animal's drinking trough...

I swear I am not related to these people... I CAN'T be...

mousy

Hi, Its an every day battle should we have medals for our patience and understanding.....maybe we were chosen to be parents of our special children..........am i living in an airy fairy world ..........lindy