justine1

100% attendance

I am so very proud of Sam he has been awarded a gold certificate for 100% attendance :thumbs: If he gets two more he gets entered into a draw for a family day out. He is so pleased as it was only him and one other boy in the ASD unit who received the award. He loves going to school now so it has helped alot with attendance as he is generally healthy hardly gets a cold.

Edited by justine1

wow well done

my attendance were poor when i were around 11/12 because of my accident i had to be down in a burns hospital quite a bit and i had to take time off school because of my burn, then when i went back to school my burn turned worse so i had to stay at burns hospital at night i hated every bit. instead of making special circumstances for attendance they just make it down as really low.... when i were allowed back at school i were on crutches and had to put my foot on the chair but the school pupil told me to take my foot off the chair when i had no choice

Edited by Special_talent123