A-S warrior

lol does anybody else have this habit?

when im listening to a song i like or watching a film i like, i repeat an song or scene multiple times because it pumps me up and gets me motivated, with some songs i can play a verse several times literaly the same line in a song and i keep reapeating it, its like i cant get enough, like a particular song or movie scene isnt long enough to satisfy me. i once played the same song 29 times in a row! i dont know if its because i have an addiction for motivation or im just mad.

You're not mad, you're just compensating. I do the same with some of the music ( Jerry Rafferty) of films' scenes ( Konstantin) which I'm hooked on.

lol that reminds me of when i used to play all the training montage scenes from rocky 4 everyday before i did anything else. also when drago beats down apolo and theres all that chaos going on and all drago says is, if he dies, he dies. im getting pumped up just thinking about it. also the opening to rocky 3 had the same effect. i always sided with the bad guys.

I'm another one - my record is just over 160 plays in one week (empire of the sun - we are the people) I drove everyone mad with it. This is my most extreme example but I do it loads - and return songs to the beginning once it gets to a certain point - this drives people nuts too :P