jlineton

Minor self management issues

I change them weekly - that includes changing the quilt cover, bottom sheet and pillow cases (each time) - this is what my family always did so I just copy that.

I like to change mine every week, but sometimes only once a fortnight. As long as they don't smell or have visible stains, it's probably just fine :)

My partner changes them about every fortnight. Personally I do not like it when she does and would rather have the sheets broken in and the smell of myself and her on the pillow cases rather than that fresh washed feel and smell. This is very much an emotional comfort thing for me. I have the equivallent of a 'Linus' sweater which my partner has to wrestle off me to get it in the wash. I would never wear it to go out but more or less live in the thing in the house, that can go two or three months without a wash. It has always been like this for me from as long as I can remember.

A week or fortnight sounds about right. But for anyone who perspires a lot or has powerful BO then they may need to change them more often.

I did know someone who claimed they changed the bedding ever day. But then its like these people who claim to have a bath or shower every week whether they need one or not, we all know that once a month is quite often enough. :lol: