A-S warrior

longest topic record attempt

Or you might have been more obvious than you thought :lol: I've often been caught out in real life situations because I wasn't so subtle as I believed I was :P

i had different email addresses, but looing back i think the posts had my finger prints all over them, and they might have gone to the extent of checking my ip address.

i had 3 or 4. and more than once i almost used the wrong account on the wrong thread. it was a relief when i was banned because i diddnt have to look over my shoulder anymore. even though i felt like a bit of a yutz afterwards. thats nothing though compaired to my 9 youtube accounts. im a hard guy to troll lol.

Wow - that's so extreme - 9 youtube accounts? Are you ultra paranoid or something or do you have something to hide? :ph34r:

I don't have multiple accounts on any one site, I'd forget who I was supposed to be and being me keeps me busy enough as it is :lol:

i just cant stand to lose an argument, plus on one of my accounts i can watch saved by the bell, keenan and kel etc guilt free.

anyway, do you wet shave? or eletric shave? or do you have stuble like me? i wet shave every now and then but i usually trim and retain a shadow.

You can watch those on youtube - although its more tedious finding full episodes and finding ones you haven't seen.

I used to love Keenan and Kel - who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda...Is it true? Mm hm I do I do I doo-ooh :rolleyes: I was like 15 years old when I watched that and I fully use that excuse for my immaturity at the time ;)

Trimming seems tedious - its almost as quick to lob a razor in the sink and get rid. In the last year 2 mates and a family member have gone out and bought trimmers and after 3 weeks got bored of the effort and returned to clean shaven - maybe everyone I know is lazy :lol:

You ever seen The Big Bang Theory? Its on e4 - I've become an addict :P

Edited by darkshine

:lol:

I think I watched every single episode when they were on the first time around - it used to be on Nickelodeon in the mid or late 90's - along with Ren and Stimpy, Angry Beavers, and a whole load more that I used to watch.

An obscure cartoon I used to like that was on late so I only saw it infrequently was something called Stressed Eric - you ever seen that?

isnt it funny, how when pepole look back on there lives, and go back to certain times in there history they say, ahhhh that was nice, those were the days, when it reality they werent, in fact not much better than the time there already in. pepole always bang on about how great the 90,s were, it was an alright decade, but i prefered the early 00,s myself. and even those werent all that really. but looking back im like oh wow! those were amazing times, hot summers, dj sammy on the radio, and endless skateboarding. i think our brains play tricks on us, and humans have a pair of rose tinted specticles surgically cemented to there skulls.

isnt it funny, how when pepole look back on there lives, and go back to certain times in there history they say, ahhhh that was nice, those were the days, when it reality they werent, in fact not much better than the time there already in.

So true

A-S warrior, your so smart and perfect in every way, i wish i can be like you one day, but alas i,ll always just be darkshine.

thankyou for the compliment, yes it is a long hard road to become a warrior, some have it, most dont. maybe one day you might become A-S sidekick. but thats still cool too! dont worry champ! chin up!

thankyou for the compliment, yes it is a long hard road to become a warrior, some have it, most dont. maybe one day you might become A-S sidekick. but thats still cool too! dont worry champ! chin up!

lol me just acting like a jackass as usual.

Yeah they might say that but they would also be drinking most days and probably harming themselves and the people in their lives with their drinking - I am not an alcoholic and never will be - ever - not ever - its a loathsome thing to live with and see everyday - booze destroys lives if the people drinking it get out of control. I'll take the darkshine crawled out of from under a rock jokes - but not booze...

Edited by darkshine

Yeah they might say that but they would also be drinking most days and probably harming themselves and the people in their lives with their drinking - I am not an alcoholic and never will be - ever - not ever - its a loathsome thing to live with and see everyday - booze destroys lives if the people drinking it get out of control. I'll take the darkshine crawled out of from under a rock jokes - but not booze...

everything i say is playful and cheeky banter, no offence intended. (that should be my signture maybe)

Yeah sorry about that... It's just that I have experienced hell through booze... and as I said in your other post I'm feeling unaccountably angry with the world - I should have just took it as banter instead of over-reacting

:peace: