A-S warrior

the weekly push.

i have an idea for a topic, each week i,ll plow through the forum and find pepole that need that little bit of encouregement to push them to do something that they need to do that there worryed or scared to do. we all get behind them, add them as a friend and pm them encoragement and inspiration to go out there and do what they need to do. it can be mums that are having trouble with there children, fellow asd sufferers that are strugling, or somebody that needs picking up during a hard time. if its a group consensus then post a smiley face on this topic and i,ll get it started.

i have an idea for a topic, each week i,ll plow through the forum and find pepole that need that little bit of encouregement to push them to do something that they need to do that there worryed or scared to do.

:lol: And your advice/encouragement to me earlier in the topic I started about a group I am worried/scared about was:

"in short, go. worst that happens, you dont like anybody."

I felt so much better after this pearl of wisdom :rolleyes::devil::lol::P:D

ps - that last line was sarcastic :ph34r:;)

Edited by darkshine

1) we are already friends

2) you know me better than anybody on here, witch is why you should know when im being tounge in cheek.

3) you should also know there are many sides to me, and one is very caring and kind.

4) i see a smiley and im counting that as a vote.

Well you can technically see 2 votes then since I included a range of smileys... (I was just messing before - figured it might get people talking or taking notice) :)