A-S warrior

A-S lab rat. (all the things you dont want to do, i,ll do)

as per title, im going to do all the things you dont want to do (within reason) and i,ll let you know what its like. of course individual preferences may differ, but im more after the cliche aspergers stuff. just tell me what it is you dont want to do and i,ll give it a try and report back. (again within reason)

Wash the dishes after doing the cooking, putting my clothes in the washing basket, collect the dog poo up from the garden, run the hoover, make the bed, clean the toilet and the bath.

Address available upon request.

Ok, I saw this post not long after you posted it and I've been mulling over your challenge - because thinking of things I don't want to do, is harder than thinking of things I want to do...

And yeah, I don't wanna do the housework or body popping in front of a crowd :lol: but I don't think that's exactly what you meant... since you said about clichéd aspie stuff....

So... Since I'm all for options, I'll give you 2 choices... or if your really up for it you could do both...

1. I don't want to get up on a stage and sing at a karaoke night.

2. Or if that is too much of a challenge, I also don't wanna go on this:

http://www.visitbrig...n-wheel-p784401

Both of these things are things I don't wanna do because I hate big wheel types things where you get trapped in a small space for a while, with no way off - even if the views are great or it looks fun!

And as much as singing looks fun too, the crowds and attention would make me wanna die - I would have to be very very very drunk before I'd ever do that - and I mean so drunk that I didn't know what the hell I was doing - like completely blind drunk :lol:

You should really get photographic evidence of you doing things so you can prove it :devil:

the brighton wheel i can do no problem, in fact if you come down to brighton you can watch me do it. then we can hit a karaoke bar and watch me sing and make a ###### of myself, in fact we can invite lancs and rob and make a day of it.

the brighton wheel i can do no problem, in fact if you come down to brighton you can watch me do it. then we can hit a karaoke bar and watch me sing and make a ###### of myself, in fact we can invite lancs and rob and make a day of it.

Well, if your around in about a year I just might do that as I will be in the area for a week :P

You will never catch me on anything like a roller coaster or any kinda ride that goes reeeeeeally fast - stomach churning stuff, you know what I mean.

But I'd be quite happy to go on a wheel like the London Eye, or the "Brighton Wheel". Then I'd be quite happy to sit in a karaoke bar just to see Warrior make a complete t*t of himself... :lol: ROFL

I don't mind roller coasters, but am very analytical about them and as a result un emotional to the extent its a waste of time taking me on the things. I used to go on end of year school trip to Blackpool pleasure beach or Alton Towers. The other staff and kids would be screaming their heads of an I would be very passive. I can remeber once explaining to a colleauge that you could hold a glass of water on the corkscrew at Alton Towers and you wouldn't spill a drop because of the forces at play so in effect there was no need for the safety harness clamp thing because a bench seat would suffice. He said so you would just sit on the floor and go round the ride, which I said yes of course thats how the physics works. His response was that he prefared to scream like a little kid any day rather than have a brain which thought like mine. I kind of get his point because I do think all the rides I have ben on have been over rated.

The thing I do fancy having a go at is the fighter plane crash simulator which dumps you in water upside down at force and you have to work out how to get out of the seat. I have seen that on the telly in a documentry a couple of times and have seen the divers having to go in on one occasion to get the individual out. I kind of would like to see if I could hold it together or not.

However, Karaoke is something you would struggle to get me to do, basically as no one should have to endure my singing voice. I know my singing is really bad and flat and as a result I am very self concious about it even when very pissed.

I don't mind roller coasters, but am very analytical about them and as a result un emotional to the extent its a waste of time taking me on the things. I used to go on end of year school trip to Blackpool pleasure beach or Alton Towers. The other staff and kids would be screaming their heads of an I would be very passive. I can remeber once explaining to a colleauge that you could hold a glass of water on the corkscrew at Alton Towers and you wouldn't spill a drop because of the forces at play so in effect there was no need for the safety harness clamp thing because a bench seat would suffice. He said so you would just sit on the floor and go round the ride, which I said yes of course thats how the physics works. His response was that he prefared to scream like a little kid any day rather than have a brain which thought like mine. I kind of get his point because I do think all the rides I have ben on have been over rated.

I refuse to go on most things, I don't like the sensations, doesn't matter whether the physics makes sense or not :lol: and yes, when I've been dragged on certain things where I either sit passively or I scream like a kid because I hate it - in fact of the two scenarios that make me scream that is number one (the other has been mental torture which thankfully has receded these last couple of years as I don't like making loud noises - some people would have called these things meltdowns - mental torture seems fine as a term in my view).

The thing I do fancy having a go at is the fighter plane crash simulator which dumps you in water upside down at force and you have to work out how to get out of the seat. I have seen that on the telly in a documentry a couple of times and have seen the divers having to go in on one occasion to get the individual out. I kind of would like to see if I could hold it together or not.

I think I saw that one, I watch random things like that and remember watching one where a guy couldn't get out and they eventually sent a diver in to get him - I too have seen 2 or 3 of these documentaries... I've seen it where they've done it with part of a plane (without wings or tail) and I've seen it where they've been in a sort of orange chair device - the plunging methods were different....

However, Karaoke is something you would struggle to get me to do, basically as no one should have to endure my singing voice. I know my singing is really bad and flat and as a result I am very self concious about it even when very pissed.

That's why I suggested it and why I said I would have to be almost dead from booze before I'd even consider it - it hasn't happened yet!!! :lol:

AS Warrior - I'd consider it - I seriously would - I'm in that area sometime between June and August next year for summer school, and Brighton isn't that far away from the uni campus, it would really depend on how well I was coping with the summer school experience though as I am absolutely petrified of going there.

This is because I've done it once before and that experience was the most draining and awful week of my life - and I have to get over that in order to even be able to try it again (there's something to be said for blindly rushing into something without thinking about it too much!!!!)