Sign in to follow this  
darky

finaly some sort of break through!

well, what a result! got fed up with bashing my head up against the wall with the school, so i picked the one person who i can talk to up there, who is the SEN TA, who is also the sen govenor. i had recorded some videos on my phone of my youngest 2 "at their best" i showed her and she was shocked and amazed, she said "and you have this everyday?" i said yes and she said "im surprised you are sane" i said i am but close to loosing it sometimes! well she listened, wrote stuff down, is giving the kids all handwriting pens with hand huggers to make things easier, she assures me shes going to make sure i am kept informed and welcomed me in to chat anytime. the kids are going to have new school home records with acurate information about the day with their provision written in. but the most important thing for me was finaly i felt like i was being listened too, what a major difference that makes. so my advice, if you are having troubles at school, get out your mobile, record some things and show them just why you are concerned! its a shame we have to resort to these things to get our points across, but i think it was well worth it to show them that im not an insane over protective mother. i just want whats best for my kids and to be listened too! B)