A-S warrior

love notes

ok im just doing this to be contrary to darkshine, i have no notes but i do have a phone with some pretty juicey texts from 2 years ago, do you save any old texts? or have you kept any love notes?

There was a guy I was in love with in my teens and we wrote to each other a lot. When we split up I got rid of the letters, but I've always regretted it, because it's a bit of my history. Not very illuminating, but you did ask.

no, but there as good as, kind of, maybe..... lol.

Wow, you sound so certain :lol:

There's something about someone taking the time to write something I think - on a phone a person could say anything in the spur of the moment - I think there's something to be said for the effort required and the potential long-lasting effects of something that someone has put a lot of effort into.

Having said that, I have to acknowledge that I have received texts that have been nice - but I'd still value something written or typed and emailed even, because someone has sat down and really thought about it.

Well, texting takes and eternity on my non-sensitive touch-screen phone, so in my case a text is probably a greater expression of effort. But yeah, see your point.

Maybe I'm being unfair and simplistic... because I'm saying one type of technology adds more value than another - I'd think the same thing about a love note on facebook for example - it just seems impersonal to me - and let's face it, you lose your phone or it breaks and the notes are gone forever... technically people can keep an email or a piece of paper.

There's a better name that a mate calls it and that's facef**k :devil:

hahahha yes! nothing like a good facefu.... i mean nothing like a good and justified nickname.