Sign in to follow this  
Mannify

Learnt any new words recently?

schadenfreude, to take joy out of pepoles suffering, and yes we all have it, ever seen someone collapse in the street and the rushed over to do nothing but stare? thats schadenfreude.

Yes loads but they all get crossed out by the filter and look the same so there is no point in listing them.

Vasovagal

Found in response to a search on wierd faint-like sensations I've had on and off for a while - I think I've whittled it down to "Vasovagal Response" which happens in reaction to stresses including prolonged seating (so make sure you take plenty of walk-abouts when using the internet, etc as not doing this can lead to blood clots and collapse if not too careful). I also discovered about the carotid sinus reflex and I'm pretty sure I accidentally activated that too in March when practising some pressure massage just under my chin - not recommended!!!

Yes loads but they all get crossed out by the filter and look the same so there is no point in listing them.

put a full stop in between one of the words? so it reads like thi.s