My little boy starts P1 tomorrow. I'm feeling very proud and a bit apprehensive but I know he'll be in good hands! Anyway, I've bought him a lovely little Thomas Tank lunch box for his packed lunch and what more could a little boy want for his first day at school?

We'll get the school clothes on early so that he can get used to them and then I'll get a smiley picture and wave him off onto the bus :) . That's the plan anyway!! :rolleyes:

Hope the day goes well for you both, as a parent they don't half grow up quickly don't they,

best wishes.

The run up to going to school couldn't have gone much better. The post putting on school uniform bit was as I expected...he was quite unhappy and made sure we knew it! However, I think he started to realise what was going on as we took the photos and when the transport bus turned up he ran full pelt onto it then sat in 'his' seat grinning and doing thumbs up out the window! Think I'll have a very tired boy, requiring down time in an hours time.... :)