smileyK

Struggling to grasp ???

I begin to recognise and notice more especially as mum literally points out where she wants an object to go I still don't follow get or understand what she exactly to me even though sounds easy simple task to follow through? Don't get why I struggle so much with grasping the concept? Mindblindness invOlved here at all just wondering what could cause this ? Be reason behind this? As it does bother me make me anxious nervous stressed edgy uncomfortable is this AS issue? Think it could be! Mum gets so frustrated/ annoyed at me saying not me watching where she pointing too or what she asking me to do task wise just get really confused and when anxious stressed this tends add to pressure involved in whole issue ! Anyone get this? Understand what try to explain/describe here?

I have an element of that. Sometimes when people ask me something, it comes out like a load of gobble-de-gook and I have to ask them to repeat themselves, so its like my brain can't process requests quickly.

Thinking about more deeply could be in depth visual processing and auditory processing which affected by AS makes easy tasks that more difficult & stressful! :( does anyone know if this is the case?

Edited by smileyK