Sign in to follow this  
smileyK

should i go for it?! :)

thinking of starting a new exercise class of dancecise as can't do zumba class now as at work when it on which i truly upset/gutted about as work comes first but now another option come up! my school friend mum goes on monday evening from 7pm-8pm so an hr and supposebly very similiar to zumba too??? it £3 a class a week so got to way up my income funds to see if viable /possible option???!!! hope so anyways! as have missed zumba classes! so this may be the next close best thing! to tone up look good! :) what do you all think go for it?!

XKLX

seriously thinking about it! the lady instructor has 2 other dyspraxics in another class so she understands how could impact me! though with zumba class i gave it 110% effort wise though was knackered afterwards! lol suppose is worth it! lol :P make change from same routine of gym & swim! the instructor reckons it has improved their dyspraxia so that is good positive outcome too! i did notice with zumba it helped practising!

XKLX