Alcides

NEW to all this

Hey there,

Not sure were to start or what to say!!! Well i have recently been diagnosed with Autism (like 5 days ago) and am seriously confused and shocked to the lack of knowledge i had/have on this. Its answered lots of questions for me but now i realise i have twice as many as i ever did to start with. So im looking to get to chat with few people and try understand more about whats happening to me.

Welcome dude. plenty of guys here to chat to. Don't be affraid to post up whatever's on your mind. Also check out the off topic, plenty of ice breaking threads there.

Ben (AS Warrior) has a point. Maybe some light chat in the off-topic area would be a good way to start talking before you start talking about more serious things :)

Welcome

Would love to hear how you got interested in your hobbies. What type of dog do you have? What subjects do you like learning about? What is your favourite food either to cook or eat?

Listing your hobbies in your profile is a good idea as it can invite interested people eg me into speaking to you.