Sign in to follow this  
KarenM

Craig from big brother

I HATE CRAIG FROM BIG BROTHER! fancy calling Eugene a half wit and simple.EINSTINE had AS .And he was a genius.I HOPE HE GETS LOADS OF BOOS.He wants everyone to accept him but he hates everyone else! :wallbash::angry::devil:

hi karen

i thought eugene was AS! he's a lovely guy, just want to give him a big hug, he's handling it sooooo well. give craig a thump from me :angry: he's driving me nuts anyhow, that voice!! it's so wineeeeeeyyyyyyy :wallbash:

I do not know that Eugene is AS? Has it been written somewhere that he is? I do think he could be?

As for Craig - well Anthony had better watch out even when they leave the house as I reckon Craig is going to stalk him. The guy is obsessed. Not good.

Carole

No i havent seen it written anywhere that he has AS ,only people talking about it here. preety sure he has though.I have a d d and i reckon my dad has it to .

KarenM

There is another tread calld "anyone watch big brother" and everyone in that thread hs said they think he has AS.

Viper.

:angry: I was watching last night when Craig made that comment and I had quite liked him up to that point :shame: .Don,t any more though :shame: .He was generally being really nasty about Eugene and even bitched about his suggestion of a game. :wallbash: Give the guy a break :angry: .I so want Eugene to win he,s been so nice to everyone , has,nt said a nasty word and always see,s both sides of opinion. EUGENE TO WIN :first::thumbs: .

I was watching something about Big Brother last night where Michelle McManus laid into Eugene about his voice and general demeanour. This will sound bitchy but I don't think she has the right to make judgements on other people's appearances.

oh my life, i know i heard him and i was incencesed??? lol.

I think he's the half wit for crying every time anthony upsets him, and hes a stalker too, if i was ant id run as soon as i was let out of the house !!!