Sign in to follow this  
jools

back to school tomorrow

and since the weekend G has been working himself up, going to bed everynight with 'tummy ache' and last night taking hours to get to sleep because he felt sick.

same old, same old.... :whistle:

i'm always optomistic that a change of teacher will be good for him.......you never know!!

Guest flutter

hope it goes ok for your little one, and you >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

mine has decided that if she dont sleep friday will not come?!?!

take care

C x

Goodluck for tomorrow you probably wont need it he'll be fine, my son is the same as had the same teacher for 2 years and I haven't even met the new one yet. It's natural for him to get nervous but it's worrying for us parents but give it time he will settle in and make friends too I expect. My daughter is moving up 3 classes as she's been doing really well and she's very nervous as she wont be with any of her friends anymore but im confident she will make new ones aswell and still see her other ones in breaktimes etc.

Take care

Amanda >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

oh lord ive got that to look forward to! hoping all goes smoothly though im sure it wont! B)

ggod luck with G :wub:

Good luck for all those going back to school tomorrow...

Mine are back next Tues

And T starts on the following Monday.....

O has got one of the strictest teachers in the school, but has the best class for grades and discipline, the teacher last term did not want them to move up.....she love them all too much....

On a plus side O looking forward to doing harder work.....found last year a bit easy.....

His new teacher is a speical need parent herself and has taken on the role as SENCO so fingers crossed everything will run smoothly....

so far so good!

have to say he has suprised us all....for the first time ever he has gone back to school after a break and done so happily......long may it last :thumbs:

Our two eldest (7 and 5) have their first day at their Special School today. They have gone in without problems, but it is early days as yet!

We had some issues with their previous school but the LEA have been brilliant recently with statements for both, Taxi transport to and from school, additional half-time 1:1 support to help them settle in, and a staffing ratio of 1 teacher and one LSA to 8 pupils.

None of this has stopped me having butterflies all day about how they are getting on, especially as our 5 year old has never managed a full day at school before! :wacko::wacko:

But then agin, I suppose parents will always worry.

Simon

>:D<<'> Best of luck to everyone who's little guys and girls are going back to school, mine go back on Monday, throughout the holiday I've been saying I wish it was over but now I am dreading it, youngest starts big school and I'll probably cry. His first day at nursery I dropped him off at 9 and colledted him before 10am as I missed him, big softy aren't I :oops:

My children started school today, ds seems to be happy. At least he's not been sent home the first day :D

I've become soooo cynical... my only worry is that they do not hurt him.... he seems happy, let's wait and see :pray:

Glad to see it went ok and as you said yourself, 'Long may it last!'. :thumbs:

My son goes back next Wednesday but he has the same teacher so I don't think it'll be that bad. His 1-2-1 helper is still there too so that will help him a lot. He has had me counting down the days on my calendar for the past 3-4wks! I guess it's safe to say... he's eager to go back! LOL