Sign in to follow this  
something_different

we could all be rich

Ah yes and lets not forget the fossilised turtle sh*t (gawd can i say that-well i just did anyways lol).....truly astounding what people will bid up to ridiculous amounts for and never ceases to amaze me :lol:

Edited by pleasehelp

�220 for a friggin penny??? Ouch!!! :o

I bet my money on it being a bidder with zero feedback and hense, they don't get the money b/c that buyer is no longer registared at ebay when it comes to paying up time! :shame: Hmmm!!

I've seen a few on there from the American site of ebay that my friend shows me.

- A seller selling an empty box with a surprise in it but no one knows what the surprise is until they get the package.

- A woman selling her soul and on the ad was a pic of her with her hubby!

- Someone selling a mirror that would age you many years if you looked into it.

- A walking stick that belonged to the sellers deceased father who believed the stick to be haunted.

- Another wanted to sell the spirit of her father as she believed he was in her home with her and she wanted rid.

- A piece of toast that had the pic of Mary on it. (That made the news here).

Honestly, what people will try to sell for money! :blink: But what makes it worse is that people actually bid on these things! Duh!!!!

Edited by Tylers-mum

Tylers-mum,the ebay account owner has 875 positive feedback comments,and 6 negatives,although one thing I notice on ebay is how quick people are to leave a negative,

The negatives on that persons feedback aren't actually bad,she's tried to help people there,so their credibility doesn't look dodgy,then again-they could be getting people they know to make bids to make it look worthwhile-no way to know for definite.

I do not understand the logic of bidding �225 for a 1p coin,these bidders could buy a PSP and games for example,and they want a regular 1p instead,they can come and buy my pot of pennies for �225 if they're desperate.

Tylers-mum,the ebay account owner has 875 positive feedback comments,and 6 negatives,although one thing I notice on ebay is how quick people are to leave a negative,

The negatives on that persons feedback aren't actually bad,she's tried to help people there,so their credibility doesn't look dodgy,then again-they could be getting people they know to make bids to make it look worthwhile-no way to know for definite.

I do not understand the logic of bidding �225 for a 1p coin,these bidders could buy a PSP and games for example,and they want a regular 1p instead,they can come and buy my pot of pennies for �225 if they're desperate.

why on earth would anyone want to buy a PSP!?

I've seen a dogs testicles for sale, and someone bid on them. The owner said they made his dog sad when he saw them so he wanted to get rid of them.

The question on your minds now is how did I find testicles. Well I was really bored one day and put in searches for silly things, as you do, (when you are 12) and up they came. You should all try it, it's fun. :lol:

Viper.

Hi TuX. :)

When I said

QUOTE 'I bet my money on it being a bidder with zero feedback and hense, they don't get the money b/c that buyer is no longer registared at ebay when it comes to paying up time! Hmmm!!'...

...I actually meant the bidder and not the seller. I did notice the the seller's feedback and you are right about the prompt use of negative feedback tthough. Thankfully I still have my 100%! LOL :whistle:

god i dont think i could be bothered lol :lol:

my daughter has made some greetings cards, wonder if she could sell them on e bay if she put in a stick sweet story like that one, which the parent obviously wrote lol :wub:

they probably would sell elaine

the oddest thing I saw this week was someone trying to sell a "first edition of harry Potter & the half blood prince" for �200.00 - I mean they are still a fiver in Asda - some folk must be mad - no bids on it.

Carol