Sign in to follow this  
Sallya

first day at new middle school

He looked a bit lost this morning, very quiet, wouldnt eat breakfast.

Brushed his teeth and got dressed without a fight, said very little.

Talked nonstop since hometime, made new friends and wants a big birthday party. Teacher came out with him holding his hand because he was worried I wouldnt be at the school gate( got little one at other school)

lost his school jumper already. :shame:

How did everyone else get on??

S

xxx

wow sounds like an average day, lol. ours go back tomorrow so will be reporting then! B)

Hi Sally -

Glad all went well. :thumbs::thumbs:

"Brushed his teeth and got dressed without a fight, said very little..."

I'm telling Ben he's starting a new school in the morning!!

Tell him very well done from me and Ben (and same to his little sis too)

L&P

BD :D

:D Will tell them in the morning. Hows Bens new teacher?

Is she still glad he is in her class??!! :lol:

Did you have a good rest? My house was a bogging pit this morning so had to get the old feather duster out. Then I went to catch up on some sleep, and nearly missed the school pickup. Was justintime........

Ben reports he had a good day... Having not heard from the school, i assume the new teacher hasn't handed in her notice yet - perhaps she decided to think about it over night :lol: ...

Don't know whether it was a reaction to the quiet, or lack of sleep last night (heat), but i had a lousy pigging migraine all day. So still have a house like a pigsty and a garden like a jungle etc to battle with tomorrow. Que Serra...

"Just in time" was NOT a good idea, bearing in mind that littlun was anxious you'd dumped him for good (must have been the road map you wrapped his sarnies in!).

He still hasn't learned new teaches name (apart from "Shes not miss or missus but Mizz!), but does think she's 'pretty' :wub:

Lets hope these good starts are a sign of things to come for both of 'em (That's D and B - not B and Mizz!).

L&P

BD :D

I'm glad the first day went OK, Sallyanne. I'm sure the jumper will turn up soon - they usually do. :rolleyes:

My (NT) son started today (year 4). The school playground was complete chaos but he was completely unfazed and knew where he was going! He breezed in and breezed out again later saying he'd had a great day. At least I have one child I don't have to worry about. (yet!)

Good luck to everyone else whose child is going back this week, or starting for the first time.

K

Baddad,

sorry about your migraine. Hope your ok now.

*just in time* for Emma( little girl). I realised at 2.57pm that I should be picking her up, and got there bang on 3pm. Was in plenty of time for David, who came out at 3.15pm. Wont do it again.

Kathryn,

so good to see you back. Found his jumper, tucked under his coat, someone had put it in his bag! Glad your son went in so well.

Take care

S

xxx

great news Sallya, ours go back today. twins one asd one nt (?). Unsure which one to worry about ;) . They are starting reception - No statement in place yet however school have support available B)

Will report back later on how it went. Hope others going back today goes well

Elainex

hi all my 3 went back yesterday twins and their little brother i say hes little but same height as the twins who are nearly 9 no end of people tell me off for letting him stickup for himself with kids his own age but when i say he is only 6 they nearly fall over and say no way he will be 7 on friday they had a great day twin2 said his teacher is same height as him he said by the end of the year he will be taller than her that made me laugh twins1s teacher taught my oldest and even now he is a little bit scared of her (him nearly 19 an all) so i should have a quiet year with him haha only joking hope everybodys kids get on ok no matter what day they start this week keep smilin luv karin xx :lol::lol::lol: