Sign in to follow this  
Viper

Ben sent home

Hi everyone.

Ben has been sent home again today. Yesterday he lasted until 1 pm before he needed a wee, today before he went to school he said "I am going to say I need a wee so I can come home" true to his word 11 am school rung and said he needs a wee. To be fair he did go when he got here but I think he has twiged that he has a get out of jail free card.

We have contacted the DRC, IPSEA and various other agencies including our GP and they all say this is not on. Our GP is going to ring the Head today to tell her Ben has a real problem not something he will "get over".

The problems from all this are that Ben now wants to wear a nappy all the time when he is at home, whereas before he could use the loo.

We are really getting to the end of our tether with all this.

Viper.

Edited by Viper

Viper,

I am so sorry, it's appalling that Ben has to suffer through their ignorance.

If it was me, I wouldn't send him back to school until things were sorted out. This could really set Ben back and maybe put him off school.

Hopefully the matter will be fully investigated.

You are right, they just handed him the get out of jail free card.

Take care

Nellie xx

Viper so sorry this whole situation just keeps getting worse for you.Now Ben has learnt he can say he needs a wee and come home.Hope this does,nt put Ben,s progress back with using the loo. Best wishes.