Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Parliamentary inquiry into SEN

I know annie already posted info about this forthcoming scrutiny but it was in the middle of a long thread and may have got missed. I just thought I'd highlight this in case anyone wants to contribute to it - there isn't much time left as the deadline is 3rd October.

There are details of what the inquiry covers and guidlines on how to submit evidence on the IPSEA website:

http://www.ipsea.org.uk/edskillscom-enqu-05.htm

K

Kathryn,

Thanks for highlighting this again, I had meant to bump it up the other day but forgot. :oops:

If you are a parent experiencing problems to do with systematic failures or avoidance of duties, please take this opportunity to bring them to the attention of Parliament.

(Yay, I've just done my first link! :) )

I was reminded by a letter drawing attention to the inquiry in my local freebie newspaper today, would you believe. I was pleasantly surprised as it was a departure from the usual reader letters whinging about litter collection and potholes in the roads.

The more publicity the better, as there hasn't been a lot of it so far, has there. :wacko: .