Sign in to follow this  
phasmid

FAO Viper

I am hoping that you log in and see the new info I have found for you from Norfolk CC and their letter about illegal exclusions. It is the last brick in your wall to build your case that Ben's school is in the WRONG!

Good luck today.

Thanks Ken.

I have e-mailed you, last night and today, hope you got them. If not, I have printed a copy and it willbe produced at the meeting today.

Thanks again, will let you know how it goes.

Viper.

Hi Viper,

no e-mails have arrived :(

Have been thinking about you off and on during the day (not knowing what time the meeting is couldn't do more than send positive vibes your way off and on). I hope all the bits and pieces have helped and that by the time you log on to the forum you will have some good news to share.

Fingers crossed!

Hubby should be going in now guys. I have butterfys in my stomach the size of baby elephants. This situation is really making me feel ill, thats why I can't go today.

Can't wait until it's over. :pray:

Viper.

Been sending Mr Viper the vibes B) ...let us know what they say. He sounds like a fighter, I bet they give in. If they don't then I hope they are ready for the big dollop of 'you-know-what' that will hit the fan that is pointing at them! :devil: