Sign in to follow this  
Tensing

Henry latest Accident

Well Saturday Henry who feels he has to run everywhere decided to run straight in to the corner of the table.

Net result one cut eye lid and tears. When I finally manged to pull his hand away from his eye to take a look, he sobbed "I'm going to lose my eye like Nelson" (Henry is totally obsessed with Nelson and Trafalgar).

Anyway I decided A&E was a good idea, even though it was Saurday afternoon, suddenly realised as we were not at home we were in a nieghbouring town, I didn't actually know where the local A&E was, know where the hospital was but not A&E. Anyway managed to get a lift from a friend just as Henry was getting a little wobbly and pale.

Spent the next 2 hours in A&E with Henry drifting in and out of sleep, finally saw doctor and all Henry wanted to do was question in him on medical techniques.

Monday morning was the spent at the opticians, having his sight checked.

He now as a black eye.

Oh and this morning he announced he couldn't go to school today as he was dead, he then dropped to the floor with his tongue hanging out.

What a weekend.