Sign in to follow this  
nikrix

Daughter hits out again

Not having a good day,

Come home from work to find my husband ill and he has taken to the bed. concerned about him i phoned doctors, then no sooner off the phone i hear the kids fighting.

You just know whats going to happen but just cant stop it in time. My 4 year old being a 4 year old hits his sister, then she smashes the door in his face. He now has a massive bruise on his head.

Thought she was getting better, she just has to hit back. Can not get it through to her that he is little and she can really hurt him. She just does'nt realise how much damage she can do.

I just opened a letter from parent partnership to go on a course for managing Bahaviour problem for ASD children, maybe this will help.

Nikrix x

Edited by nikrix

Not being in Dorset I would still be interested to know what this course is. Because in our Authority it is not really a course for ASD kids at all :(

Carole

Sorry, I did reply a pm to Helenl.

The Parent Partnership Service have set it up. The course is Behaviour management in the home and is run by Senior Eductional Psychologist. I would love to go, must see if i can get the time off work-if i do go i will let you all know how it went.

Hope that is a help to you

Nikrix ;)

I'm in Somerset. I've done some of the ADD/ADHD/AS related seminars at BIBIC near Bridgwater. (bibic.org.uk) No details yet but I've had advance notice of a seminar on 4th July 2006 called "Anger Management and conflict resolution."