Sign in to follow this  
Teaorcoffee

Windy

yes its very windy here, we live right near to the edge of the cliffs, so its extra windy.

And when i took the kids to mums earier sophie wanted to take her wendy house, and i can never get it to fold compl;etely, so ive got this great big canvas thingy, and almost took off!!!!!

Julie

We live ten mins from the beach and the wind is awful.

On another tangent, it's always windy inside my house as well, Ben has the most foul guts I've ever come across, must be his awful diet. :sick:

Viper.

It is a bit calm here at the moment.

Dorset Mummy- you are in a very exposed part of Dorset - I have been to the Fleet a few times last year - caravaning. I looked up the 5 day thing and you are right - not something that is well publicised.

My goodness - just seen the time - off to bed

Night night

HelenL

Yes very windy, got blown to work and then back again. :oops:

Tea-or-coffee u always pick the right topics, you take are minds off those other things.

thanks >:D<<'>

NIkrix x

Edited by nikrix

I was sort of hoping this topic would be about flatulence because I am very windy :lol:

With regard to the other type of wind, it's quite windy here and rainy too.

Did you know that if you use the herb 'savory' with beans and lentils you'll f**t less? Must stop reading Good Housekeeping, am turning into my gran.

Did you know that if you use the herb 'savory' with beans and lentils you'll f**t less?  Must stop reading Good Housekeeping, am turning into my gran.

Why did you censor the word "fart"? Unless you put a swearword I never heard of?

Edited by Teaorcoffee

Teaorcoffee,

I told you - I'm turning into my gran, hence the urge to censor the word fart - oh, now I've said it!!!! :whistle: We say 'pop' in my house (my kids are still under 5!!), no doubt we'll move onto new terms soon enough. I suppose 'trump' is completely out of fashion by now.....perhaps we should do a poll :lol::lol:

Fart is 'passing wind' in our house but sometimes when I let rip a monster, fart is just about the only word that will cover it :lol:

Mum tee, why would you want to eat "savoury" to stop the farts, thats no fun at all. My moto is "wherever you may be let your wind go free, be it church or chaple let it rattle. No offence to anyone (reference to church).

My hubby always says I should have been a bloke :devil:

Ok enough said, you might get the wrong idea about my habits, or the right one :lol:

Windy - and Bloomin' freeeeeezzziiinnnnggggg !!!!!!

Am off to defrost next to the nearest radiator :thumbs:

And on the subject of the other type of wind - i'm fairly sure my hubby could power half of Britain ............. :sick::sick: And I still don't get why it's funny to 'fluff' the duvet ... :sick::sick::shame:

Just read "farting facts" makes good reading, had me chuckling anyway. I've cometo the conclusion I am a rare woman that enjoys farting. I only let rip when at home but I do really like a good one and feel very satisfied with myself. :lol::devil::oops:

Viper.

I hope I don't lower the tone here but I ripped one out this morning that satisfied me greatly. There wasn't any associated odour, just a nice loud fabric-ripping tone. I dread looking in my briefs when I take them off so I shalln't, I'll just throw them into the laundry basket while whistling innocently away to myself :devil: