Sign in to follow this  
loulou

First parents evening went well

Hi everyone,

Good news and happy mummy for a change!

Last night i went to Kai's first parents evening at his new special school. I felt quite sick before i went, as every parents evening i've been to in his previous mainstream school was awful.

Well, i came out with a huge smile on my face (doesn't happen very often!) :D .

His teacher is absolutely lovely, and she thinks Kai is too. I nearly cried when she told me that :wub: .

She said that she likes to sit next to him at lunchtime because he is so funny :wub:

Apparently, all the kids in his class like him and she said they look up to him. Wow! I'm so happy i can't even express it in words :D:D:D:D:D:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I have NEVER had anyone say so many positive things about my boy. He IS lovely when he's in the right environment (which he obviously is now).

I want to give hope to all of you who's kids are struggling in school, that they CAN be happy and thrive given the right setting. Keep fighting :ninja: .

I hugged him soooo hard last night :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Loulou x

Loulou,

It is really refreshing to hear some positive news B)

You must be so relieved, well done to you, Kai and the school. :dance::dance:

Brook :)

:wub: ...............so nice to share happy news, thankyou, you warmed the cockles of my heart.............( :blink: whatever that means :rolleyes: )...........Suzex.

LouLou

I'm really happy for you.

We have similar feelings after out boys first half term or so in Special School. It's the best thing we ever did for them.

Simon

That's wonderful news Loulou after all you've both been through - bet you never thought you'd see this day. :dance:

Savour the moment :thumbs::clap::)

K