Sign in to follow this  
Kerre

I hate my mummy

I'm sorry you have to go through that Kerre >:D<<'>

Is there something you can do to ease the situation or are there things that trigger her?

Is there anyone you can turn to confidentially, to talk things through with?

Guest flutter

as a mummy i knows i am hated

and i bet there are really good reasons as to why she does the things that you disagree with

unfortuatly as parents we do things that come across as bad evil ect to our kids ,

but we do it with best intentions and love for u guys

take care

ooh and talk to u grown ups!!!!!!!!!

C xxxx

Kerre

I am sorry you feel this way.

My AS son often feels we are being nasty and thoughtless, especially when things are getting on top of him.

When we get the chance to talk it through, he understands that that isn't the case, and it usually because in the heat of the moment he is unable to undertand why things have worked out as they have. I am sure your Mum has said/done something that has upset you. But I am equally sure that there was a good reason why things happened as they did, and I am also know your Mum isn't nasty and scary. I hope you and your mum are able to talk about it when you are feeling calmer.

Simon

Being a mum is the hardest job I,ve ever had to do and the most rewarding.Your dropped in at the deep end after 9mnths when the midwife hands over the baby and off you go...............not really having a clue what your supposed to do.So for the next goodness knows how many years you struggle to get it right,and I know I don,t always :( , you just do your best.I am sure your mum is trying to do the best she can, please try to talk to her, we only get one shot at it, and I,m sure there must be a compromise, love to you both >:D<<'> >:D<<'> Suzex.

This mummy doesn't get

" I hate you" but I get " I don't love you Mummy". :(

Yeah - I feel the same about my mum as your child does about you. Perhaps it's unfair, but that's just the way I feel - can't help that.

James

Guest flutter

it funny but i dont really expect to be loved all the time as a parent.

It has taken me quite a while to get to that tho.

:lol:

aww its very difficult isnt it? :(