Sign in to follow this  
MumTee

New NAS survey

Received this email from NAS today - they are doing a new survey so, for those of you who didnt fill in the first one, here's a chance to have your say about autism and education. Hope the link works!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

AUTISM 2005 - The FIRST National Survey

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Help us learn about autism and education

Our recent National Survey on Autism went extremely well. Thank you again for your invaluable response.

One message in particular came across loud and clear - that you share our concerns about the lack of resources for autistic children at school. That's why, during 2006, we will be running a clearly much-needed national campaign on education and inclusion, based on our members' experiences.

I was wondering if you would be able to help us again today - by completing a short follow-up survey, NAS surveyfocusing on education. Your views will lend weight to this important campaign and help ensure its success.

Please click here NAS surveyto add your voice to this important survey. It shouldn't take more than a few minutes - and it will help us give autism the voice it deserves.

Thank you

Vernon Beauchamp

Chief Executive

I got one of these but didn't recognise the email addy so deleted it as i thought it was spam! Oops!!

Didn't say NAS in the mail addy neither!! :blink:

OK, will go and retrieve it! LOL

Done!!! and mentioned that teachers, head teachers etc need to realise that my son is not capable of learning and behaving like other NT children in his class and that it is unfair to expect him to behave like them. :wallbash: (ie, training them via paperwork or conventions).

Edited by Tylers-mum