Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

OK, can EVERYONE please read this and add imput

I've been asked to post this here in the hope that you could all help a friend's son (whom the article is related to). The more people who reply and add their comments, the more likely we all are to raise awareness on ASD issues within SEN!

Please help!!

Toby.

Thank You!

And if anyone visits any other ASD or Special Needs forums (such as mumsnet) it would be good to post a link there as well, asking people to read the article and leave a comment.

7 comments so far - let's see if we can get a few hundred different people to add their opinions.

Part of the problem we face is that the media don't think that many people are interested. This is a fantastic one-off opportunity to prove them wrong. Let's not squander it.

And don't let anyone blow it by trying to troll, overload the site, post with sock-puppets (false identities) or getting your mum's hairdresser's cat to post...

Edited by Tylers-mum

Hey now easy girls (& boys) ... whats this about me getting about a bit! :lol:

Thanks TM but yep I'm here as well .. HHxx

Edited by Hectorshouse

Hi Hectorshouse, every time I try to use your link it does not work. Prehaps its just me or does others have the same problem.

Nikrix

Sorry! its just the end bit in address it does not like blogs/hectorhouse/

Edited by nikrix

Nikrix, have just updated the link to my blog, it should work now.

Its not as up to date as I would like it, because I've been a complete burk! Updated a load of stuff on puter, but forgot about saving some of password stuff, and now I've locked myself out of it doh!

Anyone know any hackers ..?

HHxx