Sign in to follow this  
witsend

Brill pens from BHS

Popped into BHS today to buy 'little un' some new gear and came across a wonderful pen, thought may be of interest to some. The pen is made of a sort of rubbery material which is in bright colours and is sort of spiky but very soft. I bought one for DS and he loves it totally. I just thought it could be quite useful for kids with dyspraxia/poor fine motor skills as it has a good grip and is visually very appealing, it also has chain with a star attached to the end (bonus!! :lol: ) which I htought my son my think was a bit girly but he loved that too B) .

Anyway I got the last pen in stock at my store (but then I do live in the back of beyond) but apparently more are due in, it cost �2.50, so marvellous stocking filler eh?

Luv Witsend.

sounds fab although i think it wd be a bit young for a 12 yr old, but younger kids wd love it! :wub:

Hi I find the Yoropens fab think it was Viper who suggested them and they are great my son's school has just ordered loads of them.They had never heard of them but thought they where fab thanks Viper ( I think it was your link !!)

Lisa x