Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Star Wars t shirt - adult size

Hi,

I know there are many parents of Star Wars fans on here!

This is top of my dd's Christmas list, and yes..I know I should have got one when the film came out a few months ago. :wacko: I need an adult size 8 or 10 (A large boy's size would also do) but those shops that are still doing them seem to have only the smaller children's sizes.

If you've seen any in any of the shops please let me know where. :)

thanks,

K

Have you tried Asda or HMV? I have seen Star Wars clothes in boths shops and also in Woolworths. I will keep my eyes open and if I spot one in the right size I will let you know.

Carole

PS Just remembered I seen some in Matalan yesterday in the kids section but they do do older kids. I will go and take another look tomorrow. All of mine are Star Wars adicts.

Edited by carole

Thanks Carole and Lindy lou

I haven't plucked up courage to do the ebay thing yet but I'll have a look in the shops - thanks for that Carole, you've given me somewhere to start :) . L would ideally like General Grievous on the front of her shirt but I haven't ever seen one featuring him.

Well I have drawn a blank at Asda and Matalan but David has just reminded me that Woolworths had then in a few weeks back. It's another one to try?

Carole

Gee thanks guys :)

I tried Asda too and found nothing - will check out Woollies. I like the transfer - if I'm going to end up ordering anything I'd better get my act together soon.

L's Christmas list is growing longer by the minute - it now contains several Star Wars books. :rolleyes: