Sign in to follow this  
Hectorshouse

Avataar help ?

OK I'm a real technophobe, although better than I was a year or so a go, but I struggled for ages with getting even the boring avataar I've got now to work.

..... Please please could someone help me get a Fab xmasy one :pray: getting bored with my hammer head man :huh:

HHxx

Well hectors horsey I know just how you feel, tried the links to photo bucket and some other site and could,nt get them to work :hypno: ............my crimbo avatar is a krism one, just go to your controls and do it the same way you did your hammer thrower thingy :unsure: .......................I expect to see you all tinsley and glowing shortly :thumbs:

just upload the image you want onto photobucket or whatever image hoster you use,then copy the url from there and paste it into the add url on your edit avatar settings,its not too hard really :wacko:

Wey .... Hey ..... I did it .... didn't realise there was xmasy ones on krism thingy .. don't you love the technical terminology! Thanks suze :dance:

Lindy - I've tried that photo bucket thingy before and got in a right muddle ... :wacko::sick::wacko:

HHxx

David does all of mine now because I haven't got a clue. He says that it's easy :unsure: It looks complicated to me though :wacko:

Home Education is a wonderful thing David has never been to school since he was 11 years old and yet he is light years ahead of me in EVERYTHING. - :oops: I was meant to be his teacher :lol:

Carole

Edited by carole

Hectorshouse,just use http://www.imageshack.us/ doesn't need registering to,to use,and

when it has been uploaded,copy the [direct link to image] address and paste it in avatar url section.

I use both PB and IS and think IS is simpler than PB.