Sign in to follow this  
Kathryn

Driven to unimaginable violence

Hi all,

Husband and myself thought we were calm, civilised controlled people when it comes to conflict, but we were proved wrong this evening.

We were watching the 10 Oclock news for information about the oil depot fire which is only a few miles from us. When the school closures were mentioned, who should pop up to give a soundbite but a very high ranking LEA official who has been dismissing our correspondence, ignoring our calls and refusing to meet us for the past year.

Of one mind, and without looking at each other we both instantly leapt up, grabbed the nearest objects (cushions luckily :) ) and started beating the TV with them shouting all the rude names we could think of.

We then collapsed in giggles. It was a wonderful spontaneous moment. Who needs therapy. :devil::devil:

Hi Kathryn,

:lol: :lol: The thought of the two of you beating the TV up made me laugh!

I saw that certain person too! :devil: I wonder if the fire-fighters might "accidently" spray foam on them for you?

Loulou x

I saw that certain person too! :devil: I wonder if the fire-fighters might "accidently" spray foam on them for you?

That's appropriate as all that's come out of him so far is a load of hot air.

Guest hallyscomet

Go Kathryn

:lol::):lol::lol:

Got it out of your systems at least and good you both had a good laugh after. B)

Regards

Hailey

wonder if he has a headache right now? :rolleyes:

Maybe you need one of those little dolls and a packet of pins? I wonder if it would work?