Sign in to follow this  
Brook

ooh, the things we say..

Well, I'm sure you all know about the bribery at christmas. :rolleyes:

You have to be good, you have to be asleep when father christmas brings the presents...etc...

Well, one just came out of my mouth to my kids, "father christmas only delivers to tidy houses" :whistle:

My kids are now picking up their toys :lol::lol: I know it wont last and if it were true he would NEVER

deliver to this house. :lol::lol:

Brook

no he wouldnt be delivering to my house either brook!!! :whistle: my sister told me last night that someone on a forum she oes on had sent a text to her house phone saying this is santa and if you dont behave you wont get any presents,kids are now behaving impeccably :thumbs:

I would have to be careful with that one, Ben loves tidying and cleaning, he would think it aplied for next year too and wouldn't stop. :lol: I could say that he must go to sleep earlier though.

Viper.

I can only wish my boys loved tidying. as long as the oldests toys are in the right order he couldn't care less about the rest. I have tried the Santa won't come last year, but he has zero belief in Santa so it just doesn't work

Edited by lil_me

I would have to be careful with that one, Ben loves tidying and cleaning, he would think it aplied for next year too and wouldn't stop. :lol: I could say that he must go to sleep earlier though.

Viper.

Can we borrow Ben for a few days? :lol:

Simon