Sign in to follow this  
OPooh

Whispering

I whispered to my son earlier that his dad's presents were hiding at the bottom of the wardrobe.

My son said, :huh: "Isn't dad at work?"

Well I knew he knew he was but replied, "Yes!"

So my son said - "Why are you whispering then?"

I explained that it was to put emphasis on the fact it was a secret but when explaining it I felt like I was acting really odd for doing it lol.

:lol:

Anyone else have any experiences like this?

:party:

Yes, I have this problem with my hubbie when I'm trying to tell him something and I'm trying to be discrete, not wanting the other person to hear. He will repeat it loudly and give me an odd look as if to say why are you whispering? Then can't understand why I get exasparated. He doesn't seem to learn from experience and I keep forgetting and keep doing it!

Nellie xx

Me and my son were wrapping up my husbands neices present, I said to my son, "you musn't tell her what it

is, otherwise it will spoil the surprise". Later when my husband came home, my son told him "we wrapped up the present and it's a fashion fever Barbie", my hubby said "you mustn't tell her what it is", my son looked at him quite cross and serious and said very sternly "I'm not telling her, I'm telling you" !!!

That put him in his place. :lol::lol:

Brook

Me and my son were wrapping up my husbands neices present, I said to my son, "you musn't tell her what it

is, otherwise it will spoil the surprise". Later when my husband came home, my son told him "we wrapped up the present and it's a fashion fever Barbie", my hubby said "you mustn't tell her what it is", my son looked at him quite cross and serious and said very sternly "I'm not telling her, I'm telling you" !!!

That put him in his place. :lol::lol:

Brook

Brilliant - what a classic - love it :lol::lol: