Sign in to follow this  
Oreo Cookie

Long Holiday

it will be forever oreo,when someone dies they dont come back,i know its not nice but that is the truth.

hi oreo

if the person is dead or has 'passed away' as some people put it

that means that they wil not be coming back, like when my rabbit died because he was old, (remember i told you about him on MSN) i buried him in the garden. my dad dug a hole in the ground, we put the rabbit in a box and put it in the hole and coverd it with dirt.

I said good bye to him, because i wouldn't see him again

hope this helps

Edited by something_different

it will be forever oreo,when someone dies they dont come back,i know its not nice but that is the truth.

It depends on belief,as some religeons believe in reincarnation and the spirit.

It depends on belief,as some religeons believe in reincarnation and the spirit.

agree as i believe in both of those,but physically that person is not going to be part of your life again in this world.

Pleas Please Can someone help with this one. I am more than happy to pick up the pieces when I get home I just cannot explain it too much :crying: involved

Edited by DAS999

agree as i believe in both of those,but physically that person is not going to be part of your life again in this world.

Ah...I understand,sorry lindy-lou. :D

Ah...I understand,sorry lindy-lou. :D

no need to apologise tux,im very into spirituality and the afterlife,i just wanted to explain to oreo in very basic terms that physically this person wont be here anymore,oreo the person wont be in bits,it just means that you cant be with them anymore but you can still keep there memory in your heart and remember them.

The heart has stopped so they cannot breath or talk or move.

They will never be able to again.

When you see him he will not move or walk or talk.

He will be planted like a tree but will grown in to nothing.

You will never EVER see him again.

That is not nice.

it is not nice oreo and it hurts if you love someone and they die,but if people didnt die there wouldnt be enough room on earth for all the people to live.

You are not going on a long holiday.

PLEASE take the alp top in the spare room put your lights and music on and keep talking on msn.

You will be ok.

NO ONE IS MAD OR ANGRY OR UPSET WITH YOU. PLEASE DO NOT BE SCARED. NO ONE WILL HURT YOU

I will be ok I understand I just thought he was in spain like we went to spain on a holiday. if i cannot see him again i will put the photo we have of him in the nice room with the lights and i can look at the picture in there. i know it is only a picture but i like it

Hi Oreo

Like DAS says the person won't be able to come back after they have been buried. But you will still remember them and be able to think about them, you just won't be able to see them, unless you have a photo.

Going to bury someone can also be sad as some other people who will be there might cry or be upset as they are very sad that they won't see the person again. So it is okay to feel upset but talk to DAS about it as that will help you.

Hope your head stops hurting >:D<<'> >:D<<'>

If you had just said they were never coming back I would have understood I know about the heart makes us work and if that stops we can not work any more.

I will be not happy as I can not see him again but lots of people I can not see any more like teachers and my mum and real dad so it is ok

Oreo I am so sorry for your loss. When someone dies it makes us feel so sad that it feels like a pain that makes us cry. When my grandad died I was very sad but the sadness goes away and you can remember all the good things about the person. I can still see my grandad when I close my eyes and think about him so in that way he is always with me inside my head.

Keep your picture and you can remember the good things about him.

Viper.

Thank you all for helping with this hard issue! I didn't think she could handle it but I was wrong she is fine now and understands fully. Maybe I made the situation worse by saying long holiday!! Oh well the BF gets it wrong again!!

Oreo I just wanted to let you know that I am very sorry that someone you know has died.I hope you feel a little better after posting on here.I hope your head does,nt hurt any more. >:D<<'>

your welcome oreo

glad your head doesn't hurt anymore