Sign in to follow this  
baddad

Whos the daddy?

Hi all -

Walking Ben to school today and he was moaning about the weather

"Yes, and I've got to go for a blood test later, " I said "I'll have to take the car now and I'll never find a place to park at the hospital"

"Hold on, " said Ben - "You can't go for a bloodtest today, you've had two cups of tea. You're only supposed to drink water"...

So, rescheduled trip to the outpatients for tomorrow, and I'm thinking just who's looking after who in this relationship... :lol::lol:

L&P

BD :D

Kathryn - I feel sorry for all your patients... WHOOPS, should i not have mentioned that :unsure:

Have you heard back from the medical council yet? Are you going to be reinstated?

WHOOPS - probably shouldn't have mentioned that either :shame:

Have you heard back from the medical council yet? Are you going to be reinstated?

No...the incident with the appendicectomy and the missing mobile phone was the last straw I'm afraid.

:devil:

K

No...the incident with the appendicectomy and the missing mobile phone was the last straw I'm afraid.

:devil:

K

I still think that as the mobile was set to vibrate, you should call the patient every day and then charge him for 'abdominal massages'. It may help pay some of the court costs. ;)

And as Badad said the other day "Tea? Why were you drinking that stuff?" :devil: