Sign in to follow this  
Tylers-mum

That piggin school!!!

Just collected T from school and guess what I was handed??

Not the home/school diary that I requested restart again in my annual review report but that sheet that I posted about before!

Is it me or are they purposely trying to undermine me and make me look stupid to the LEA? :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Hi Tyler-mum >:D<<'>

What a coincidence as I requested a diary in November but nothing happened, so my GP sent a letter to the SENCO expressing my concern for the support H may get or not get and for him to have a diary she ^&%^^&^%% just gave me a copy of her answer where she says that she does not understand the why of the letter as I said I was happy with the provision H was getting this year, no answer what so ever about the request for a diary and my worries that H support does not happen regularly, well she is the one who will be laughting as we are going to move ....

Hhhhmmmmm it seems that we have a flue diary epidemic killing them before they allowed to develope I thought it was good practice...?????

Take care keep fighting...... :ninja:

Malika.