Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

am i talking to much

but then again i am not to shure wich one is corect via gramatical english (i swear <not liturally> english is the most confusing language {eaven though it is my first language and i am english i still dont understand english that a joke in it self lol})

:o .............micro ad..........you joined today and your already a Salisbury Hill, >:D<<'> .........well done :D .I think you should post as much as you like, theres plenty to discuss on this forum.Suzex.

yeah keep posting,i post a lot as well,i just waffle on and on,letting out all my worries,i call it therapy!

English is fine... your english on the other hand... I suppose I worked out what it meant eventually, and realised it just furthered the point about excessive posting :P

No such thing as posting too much - nobody here seems to mind, and if you like it, that's what counts :)

No, you're not posting/talking too much. I talk a lot when nervous. Worse, I talk about complete rubbish at great speed. I always kick myself afterwards, because I know I shouldn't have done it, but I just couldn't stop.

When I was younger, I ended up asking people to just tell me if I was talking too much for fear of annoying them without realising. I'm 33 now and sod'em if they get annoyed. They can walk away if they get bored! ;)

Talk away!

Edited by IAmNotPrinceHamlet

No, you're not posting/talking too much. I talk a lot when nervous. Worse, I talk about complete rubbish at great speed. I always kick myself afterwards, because I know I shouldn't have done it, but I just couldn't stop.

When I was younger, I ended up asking people to just tell me if I was talking too much for fear of annoying them without realising. I'm 33 now and sod'em if they get annoyed. They can walk away if they get bored! ;)

Talk away!

i still ask ppl if i am talking to much i talk so fast that some times i sound like a rapper or a speeding train sometimesi will just stop mid sentince and blurt out things like am i boring you am i talking to much do you think i am a nerd just to make shure i am intresting and that i am talking ok

just bumped the topic up because i am posting a lot again and just wandering if i starting to talk to much lol