Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Making Sense (of your senses)

Hi

For all of you who live in the North East, or anywhere else for that matter, we are holding a Conference in Sunderland on March 22nd which we have called 'Making Sense' of your senses. Ian Jordan - yes the man himself- had kindly offered us this Conference, which Ian titles Help! Your head has disappeared! The Conference is taking place between 6 - 8pm and although I have only just posted this information in our local newsletter I have already had bookings from people all over the UK. So guys this is your chance to come and join us.

We started with 160 spaces and have filled 100 of them within the last 7 days. So should you like to attend or would like more details then please mail me at aim1voice@yahoo.co.uk asap.

Carole

Carole I would dearly love to come , sadly I,m 3 hours away :( , it would be great to hear Ian talk, do you know if he isdoing anymore conferences?best of luck with yours Suzex.

Suze I am not sure if Ian is doing any more Conference but I will ask him.

From the info that I have from Ian it looks brilliant :D

Carole

i make no sense and you make no sense so how can i make sense if you dont make sense then life make no sense (i just like playing with words i have no idea what that sentice is suposed to mean but it dont make sense lol)

It's just like Chewbacca, Chewbacca is a wookie from the planet Kashyyk and he is 7ft tall. Yet he lives on Endor with the Ewoks who are 3ft tall - It just doesn't make sense :wacko:

Johnny Cochrane's famous Chewbacca defense :D

Carole