Sign in to follow this  
hev

i NEED supernanny

katie is 2 and half,NT,(sorry,what does that stand for again,im thinking it means not like steve)anyway ive put her in her own bedroom for the first time tonight as we have finally got her room sorted out after moving,ive been in there 5 times so far,i think its going to be a VERY LONG night,i know ive got to perservere but its going to be so tempting to just put her in with me and get some sleep,i will repeat to myself I WILL NOT FAIL,I WILL NOT FAIL!!!

Don't give in Hev!!

Honestly - the first three days of anything like this are the worst.......keep repeating to yourself.........'by the weekend - this will be over'........... :dance: ........

Sending you positive 'supernanny' vibes :hypno::lol:

I WILL NOT FAIL,BY THE WEEKEND THIS WILL BE OVER!!can you ALL send me positive supernanny vibes,im willing to try anything!!

if super nanny deals with 18 year olds (im talking about me) then my mum needs her 2

:lol: That was funny microsoft admin, it made me laugh

Hev - Have some more from me :hypno::hypno:

wasent meant to be funny i am serios about that my mum and me have like 100+ arguments / 30 + fights each day)

but if its funy

rofl rofl rofl rofl lol lol

Hi Hev,

Keep going and be STRONG. You will get there!

Just think how nice it will be when you get your bed to yourselves :wub:

Loulou x

Hi Hev

Hope all went well last night. Don't give up. I had this too. My daughter (NT) didn't go into her own room until two and a half as she woke constantly during the night. Once we decided to move her, it took less than a week to get her settled. We still have the odd upset night, but nothing like before.

Fingers crossed

A

well altogether she woke up 8 times but settled easily each time with her dummy(next thing im dealing with!)when she got up today she said im a clever girl arent i mum,so im thinking shes proud of herself,it was lovely to have bed to myself,partner a night worker,shea been asleep for 2 hours now though so it might be bit harder tonight :crying: