Sign in to follow this  
microsoft_admin

i posted this before but ...

its just i decided to bump up my rank on this site before i go to bed so i doing a lot of posting to night but not shure if i doing to much lol

I don't think you are posting too much but maybe posting too much nothingness which loses important threads...not my site and jmo (just my opinion)

I don't think you are posting too much but maybe posting too much nothingness which loses important threads...not my site and jmo (just my opinion)

im not posting nothing ness im trying to keep my iligitimet ireliven inconstuctive nonses posts to constructiv usfull and gratifying important posts (that doesent make sens but i dont mind do you?)

its just i decided to bump up my rank on this site before i go to bed so i doing a lot of posting to night but not shure if i doing to much lol

Hi Microsoft,

maybe some of your posts could go in the off topic bit? I've just logged in and all I saw was 'microsoft' everywhere. :lol: Thought my eyes had gone funny. :wacko::lol:

Brook

Hi Microsoft,

maybe some of your posts could go in the off topic bit? I've just logged in and all I saw was 'microsoft' everywhere. :lol: Thought my eyes had gone funny. :wacko::lol:

Brook

lol i on caffene high(im addicted to caffene)

im not posting nothing ness im trying to keep my iligitimet ireliven inconstuctive nonses posts to constructiv usfull and gratifying important posts (that doesent make sens but i dont mind do you?)

Yes... I do :P

Perhaps not too much posting, but too much nonsensical posting - and I agree that perhaps a lot would be more at home in off topic etc. This is just a friendly suggestion, but, just before you post, think 'Is this to do with aspergers, or is it random ramblings' - and only put AS related topics in general discussion to avoid rendering it unpenetrable from reams of borderline spam...

Guest flutter

i would quite like it if you posted about things instead of odd words,which may means lots to you but nothing to me

i find it difficult to wade through posts that you have done to get someting i need

}i{

Posting just to bump up your ranking is just as bad as spaming.....maybe you could post your general thoughts in off topic and just stop posting so many short pieces in the discussion forum.... but don't stop posting altogether!

Theresa