baddad

Oh joy oh bliss

Not something most parents celebrate - but you'll all understand why this made my day today...

Ben was getting ready for school today and was badgering me about underpants - he had two pairs out and was -

"Which ones should i wear dad, which ones??"

"I don't care - whatever ones you want!"

"Yes, but which ones??"

"Oh, Ben, I couldn't care less - wear pink frilly knickers if you want to"

"OK - I'll wear pink, frilly knickers then - can you get me some? With Princess Barbie on and a pretty little pony..."

" :o:o:o:o "

" :lol::lol::lol::lol:;);););) "

(Together): :lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap:

L&P

BD ;)

:lol:

Aw Gawd love 'im! :wub:

Last year we we're out for a walk when little monkey pointed at the sky and said 'Look a flying dog!'. Cause, me and hubs both looked up :rolleyes: and M fell about laughing. :lol: My friend called that evening, i told her all about it - such a proud mummy - she did find it a bit strange that i was sooooo delighted that he'd been sarcastic! :huh:

Be warned though - it'll probably bit ya on the bum..... we had three weeks of 'Look it's a flying dog/cow/sheep/chicken' :huh: 'Do you get it?? It's funny because they can't fly..... mummy.....do you get it.....?? Mummy, look a flying elephant......'. And we had to look up and laugh every time! :D

Are you sure it was sarcasm? He might have been looking in your underwear draw again. :lol::whistle::P

That really made me :lol::lol::lol: alot!

Lauren

Hi,

Bless him :wub: . I'm still waiting for my little man to crack a joke or use sarcasm. I'll be celebrating when he does though!

Loulou

:lol::lol::lol: Do you think he's inherited his father's somewhat 'quirky' sense of humour?? :thumbs:

:lol: Viper you've got me crying laughing with that comment :crying::lol: