Guest Frangipani

Tom Cruise - What a boof head!!!!

You know, I used to really like him, especially in the early days when he was with Nicole Kidman. I can't stand him now though. He's turned in to some sort of weird beard. He'll be wearing sandals with a suit next....oh wait... he's already done that!

I think he suffers from 'too much money and too much time' syndrome, with a co-morbid of 'zero zilch sense of humour syndrome'.

Other Examples I can think of:

Sting (went from English teacher to Tantric Sandal wearing super star)

Brad Pitt (Wears sandals, and lets face it, anyone who would dump Jennifer Anniston for Angelina... :o

George Michael....(speaks for itself)

Michael Jackson... ('' '' '' '' )

:lol:

yeah hes gone weird since he joined that scienctology they believe in all sorts of rubbish,hes been brainwashed because they want some of his cash.

i think david icke is more normal than him,reading one of his books at moment ,infinite love is the only truth-everything else is illusion :P:P

Try googling "Tom Cruise" and "Gay".

The guys a loop, from what I've read the whole scientology thing is a major ego trip, anytime he doesnt agree with one of their doctrines they just rewrite it for him. Well they wouldnt wanna go losing one of their biggest benefactors now would they. Oh and he made some awful comments about Brook Sheilds being a bad mom. She was really brave to admit taking antidepressants for her severe post natal depression.........he said she was harming her child. wot a pig

OOPS!! JUmped the gun there before I even read the link!! Got all worked up about what that silly man said. Whoever said a little knowledge is a dangerous thing....wot a pig!

I also read something the other week that said that female scientologists aren't allowed to make a noise when they are in labour :o He was quoted as not actually denying it but that his concern was that Katie (I think that's her name) would be comfortable during the event.. He sounded like he was talking about a dog that was about to have a litter of pups.. not his gf giving birth to a baby.

He's a prat. No two ways about it.

Lauren

It's interesting to note that, without any medical training, he is now an expert on post natal depression and childbirth.

Hmmmph. Wonder how he managed that?

Things like this REALLY get my goat. You can NEVER comment on somebody else's life unless you've LIVED that life.

Scientologists believe that psychiatry is evil:-

Scientology and psychiatry

I'm surprised at how many celebrities are involved in this sinister sci-fi cult. In fact, try looking for Scientology on Wikipedia then look for the link to people who are Scientologists. Some of the names on that list will surprise you:-

List of wacko nutjobs!

Edited by ~Jonathan~

Here's an overview of the cult:-

Scientology: Beliefs and practices

It's very strange because usually reading about someone's beliefs (however odd) usually brings some form of clarification however tenuous but reading through this makes me think that the followers are even nuttier.

There is a local charity that writes to my local paper quite alot regarding physchiatry and its dangers.This charity has close links to scientology.They regularly spout rubbish about adhd and depression saying there is no proof for these conditions.I think Tom Cruise did Nicole Kidman a favour, don,t like the guy heard him also talk about dyslexia (of which he is supposed to suffer)................. :whistle:

There's an episode of South Park which explains some of Scientology's more wacky :blink: beliefs. It also has Tom Cruise locking himself in the closet and refusing to come out :devil::devil::devil:

Which is why he slapped an injuction on it before it got to the UK. There are several torrents of it around for those who p2p B) and well worth it. I don't usually like south park, but this one... :thumbs::lol:

I think he suffers from 'too much money and too much time' syndrome, with a co-morbid of 'zero zilch sense of humour syndrome'.

It's pyschosomatic behavior and does not physically exist,vitamin supplements will cure it.

Scientology is disgusting,they are completely dellusional-are more like the KKK or Black Panthers than even a lesser mainstream religeon such as satanism.

It's usually christians who are wrongly and stupidly steriotyped as being unrealistic and forcing their beliefs on others,yet people accept what influential people like Tom Cruise have to say.

There's an episode of South Park which explains some of Scientology's more wacky beliefs. It also has Tom Cruise locking himself in the closet and refusing to come out

What is his problem with that,Russell Crowe and Barbra Streisand for two examples-were slandered a lot more personally but they haven't sued Matt and Trey/Comedy Central as far as I know [otherwise Paramount et al wouldn't be reshowing them]