Sign in to follow this  
oracle

Still Off line

Quick update. I am still off line. It looks like my lap top is fried and can not be saved :( I am using eldests at the moment but only have very limited access.

Too skint at the moment to replace the lap top so I will not be around as much as I was :( I am still reading when I can but can't always post up a reply.

Still the house is looking good :thumbs: It's giving me lots of time to clean :lol: Not really the local group is very busy at the moment so I have lots to do on my own patch.

Carole

Carole,

How frustrating!

I know what it's like having to share a computer with one's offspiring - we look forward to seeing you here whenever you can manage it.

K x

Guest hallyscomet

Hi Carole,

My daughter and I took some photo's for Matthew yesterday at Palm Beach but by the time we got to the Summer Bay club house where they film 'Home & Away" the camera went flat, we even had a surfer agree to pose for a photo standing by the sign "Noah's juice Bar" maybe next time.

Anyway I will get her to transfer some over to my computer and then I could post them on here.

I am sure I could get some next time while they are filming with some of the stars - I will tell them they are for a boy in the UK. :D

My daughter said I should ask one of the Lifesavers to stand near the sign "Welcome to summer bay", let me know if you think he will like them.

Regards

Hailey

Carole

It's always worth having an old PC around the house/in the loft for emergencies such as this.

Try this link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/P2-400-Tower-17-Moni...1QQcmdZViewItem

If this one has gone there are similar deals available on ebay or your local paper.

It won't win any speed awards but it would be more that powerful enough for Word and simple web browsing.

You may need to install an operating system, PM me if you need one! ;)

Simon

Good idea Simon, yellow paper aka www.adtrader.co.uk usually has cheap ones in. Hope you get things sorted soon. Carole I am still working on getting a babysitter for what we discussed, I'll give you a call if I can make it.

Edited by lil_me