oracle

Oh What a Night

It must have been a powerful experience for you.

Hi

A bit late to this one but it seems very interesting I have nearly read all the book from Ian now and no doubt he is really an expert, I stilll hope H will accept to wear glasses soon as I am certain that his vision is creating so much difficulties in his life.

Carole and Ian congratulations.... :clap::clap::clap::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Malika.

PM Ian Jordan or Jayjay if you want to see Ian in Bedfordfordshire on May 9th

Zemanski

PS. Ian's away at the moment so don't expect a reply for a couple of days

Ian's talk today was brilliant, very different from when he tested Com; then everyone knew Com, and the rest of the family, had visual perception differences, and knew some of what to expect, but this time I was in a room of people (mostly sencos interested in dyslexia and dyspraxia) who had little or no experience or knowledge of the issues.

The reactions today were impressive, although there were a couple of people who experienced no changes at all everyone else had some response to colour; the expressions were a picture (although two people in the room at least probably didn't appreciate them - one of them being Com who can't see faces)

One woman had some very extreme reactions and ended up discovering that she has quite severe visual problems that she was only barely aware of before the talk, it looks like they include prosopagnosia, although not as severe as Com's.

I find this so intriguing

Zemanski