Sign in to follow this  
pingu

msn messenger

Hi everyone, Im not having a good night and hope to post more on the reason tomorrow, (need to get my facts and figures sorted first...... :unsure: actually i need to get my head sorted first :tearful: ) But anyway, to take my mind of things i i thought i would download msn messenger, but i only know one person with it (she has been nagging me to get it for some time) so what im asking is if anyone else has it and fancies a chat sometime then please let me know.

Am i allowed to ask that?? :wub: << sorry afterthought,

If i am allowed to ask that, and no one minds then let me know.

Oh you know what i mean. :whistle:

Lost it totally now ! :oops:

take care

shaz

Guest flutter

very nice hat it be too!

think that is very important now cos we seem to have lots more members, and some may be "vulnerable" and if u type krism into google this is 1st place u gets

sorry folks, didnt mean to offend, i just get so lonely talking to myself, and whilst i adore this site, its sometimes nice to have a 'virtual' chat with someone, (only i have no friends to add :crying: ) I do apologise if my request was erm 'out of order' and thanks sue for your addy.

Since i downloaded MSN i havent had time to go on. Sods law eh :huh:

shaz

Hi shaz -

course you didn't offend anyone!! It's just the forums policy, given that we have quite a few younger users/viewers, that we keep addies and stuff a bit QT other than through PM's... We have to be SOOOOO sensible around here (you'll have noticed, no doubt, from my posts ;);)) but would ALL hope that MSN can fulfill those few bits we can't! Happy messaging, and very VERY best...

l&P

BD

PS: As for mod hats - mine is very, VERY plain, but extremely LARGE ;):lol::lol::lol: Just ask Hev!!

Of course you didn't offend Pingu, far from it. We don't know who is watching so we advise members to keep these sort of details 'off-forum'.

Baddads hat was the biggest hat available we had wanted an oversize one that would slip down some and cover him 'phantom of the opera style'. We told him it would add an air of mystery, what we meant was it would cover most of his f.... :whistle:

:wub: thanks guys :wub:

i do understand the rules, and moreso i know how careful we all have to be. >:D<<'>

thanks again

shaz

I have it, I think u have to send an invitation to add a person to yr messenger list. not sure lol

what do you mean finaly got it it is so easy to get messinger just go to the microsoft site click here for link to microsoft click herefor direct link to messinger