Flora

Nice to get good service!

How sad am I??

About a year ago I bought one of those expensive touch open bins (from a famous make beginning withB ). Yesterday the touch open mechanism on it broke, and I thought great, going to have to get a new bin and couldn't afford to replace it for the same one (I'm a bit sad :P I LOVE my bin). Well I rang the manufacturer today and they are sending me a new one! Just like that! No questions asked. No blustering or interogating. Apparently they guarantee their bins for 10 years!! I'm chuffed to bits.

Oh god, somebody shoot me :o I really really really need to get a life :lol:

Edited by Lauren

I know which bin you mean.My sister has one.

Brill stuff though just shows what a good company they must be.

Im gonna start a new topic i think youve inspired me one entitles you know you need a life when ???????????

How bigs yours Lauren.?? :o ..............................:shame: .......mines a 50L...........holds about a weeks worth of rubbish.........I love mine too :wub: ...................and what a service hey...........

I have a 50 litre one too... It's fantastic. My lid broke when the bin was about three years old and I had no proof of purchase. The company sent me a new one no problem. Now I recommend them to everyone - an expensive investment but well worth it.

A life? What's one of those :lol:

You truly are one SAD bunch, you know that?? :lol::P

In fact this thread is complete RUBBISH. Can you all stop talking GARBAGE or I'm going to TRASH it. It's such a WASTE of time when you have so many other interesting subjects at your DISPOSAL. You've BIN warned! :ph34r:

:devil::devil:

K x

Even sadder...

How do you find them for finger-marks on the shiny surface??

Bid :rolleyes:

Yep, a definite design fault! I'm constantly buffing my bin :wub: It's the cleanest, shiniest thing in my house :P

Lauren

How bigs yours Lauren.?? :o ..............................:shame: .......mines a 50L...........holds about a weeks worth of rubbish.........I love mine too :wub: ...................and what a service hey...........

Suze, mine is 40L, but with a bit of manipulation :P I can stretch it to 50L :D

:D ...........well I keep mine shiny by using one of those special window cloths "damp"........then using a dry t-towel...........smudge free...............I have found making all 5 family members wear cotton gloves helps with finger marks too. :D

For shiny surfaces in kitchens use a couple of drops of baby oil and rub in.

I feel like I have now truely reached middle age.

i know the bins you mean!! i'm in a naff situ finacially so at the minute i aspire to have one!! (god how sad am i?!?!?!?)

I'm coveting a nice shiny retro toaster by a famous company starting with D. Hubby chokes everytime I bring it up. Bet a few of you have got those too.

Edited by Nemesis

Which is sadder, you writing about how much you love your bins, or me for reading it?

My thoughts exactly :lol:

I'm constantly buffing my bin :wub:

Is that legal :huh::lol:

I too use baby oil on my shiny surfaces - works a treat and smells nice too. Oh no, I've official joined the "get a life" club :o:D

.. and baby oil is fab in a stainless steel sink as nothing sticks to it, just rub some on after you've done your washing up and leave it.

Hmm baby oil and latex gloves - kinky!